You may not like it and you may not think it is fair, but your image matters. Every time you interact with another human being, you are sending a message about who you are. It is essential to consciously manage this “message” for maximum impact and personal success.
Studies have found that image and appearance play an enormous role in your overall effectiveness. Your visual appearance and your professional manner are among your most powerful and accessible business skills.
You will learn:
- How to make a great first and 100th impression with everyone you meet
- How to determine the image you need to project for your industry
- How to project a more professional and dynamic image
- Ways to create an image that authentically reflects who you are
- Why you should dress for the job you want, not the job you have
- Why your movement and attitude speak louder than your words
“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you…everyone loved you and the feedback has been tremendous.”
—Cathy Beers, Sr. Vice President, Customer Development Corporation