Learn how to Shift your Mindset and Lead with Renewed Energy and Enthusiasm
Have you lost the “love” you first felt about your job? Do you remember the excitement you had when you first interviewed and the nervous anticipation you felt on the first day? Over your lifetime, you will spend more time at work than at any other activity. Don’t just survive: thrive!
Learn how to experience a professional renaissance and feel that excitement about your job, your purpose and your ability to make a difference.
Discover how to:
- Focus on the contributions you make and the positive effect you have on others
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Add meaning to the work you do
- Maintain that “loving” feeling during challenging and stressful times
- Let go of the things you can’t control
- Embrace change
“Sue had full command of the audience…attendees were found sitting up in their chairs anxious to participate. This truly is one keynote delivery you can count on taking something valuable, back to the office with you.”
—Farren M. Ross, Education Manager, National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)